Ir al contenido principal

Post 6: Postgraduate Studies

The postgraduate course that most attracts my attention in the career of psychology is the postgraduate course in clinical psychology, although I am not very sure about it, it is the branch that most attracts my attention because of all the knowledge that this postgraduate course can give you, I really like to learn about mental disorders that can affect people, One of the disorders that I would like to learn more about is bipolar disorder, I consider it very interesting, I would like to learn about it, how it works, what it consists of and how it can affect the quality of life of people.

I would like to take this postgraduate course in my country in order to be closer to my family and in an environment that is more comfortable and familiar to me. I would also like to take it in person in order to have more direct contact with my professors, without a doubt I am very excited to think about taking this postgraduate course, it is something I long for as a psychologist, one of the reasons or ideas that drive me to continue with my career and the future graduate degree is to help raise awareness of mental health and mental disorders, here in Chile I feel and can see that Chilean society leaves aside what is mental health and I would like to read in Chile is given a new approach or the importance it deserves mental health, also to be able to instill in my children the importance of mental health and the risks of not taking care of it.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: My Autobiography

    Hello everyone! my name is Mariajosé Díaz and I was born on December 05 of 2001 in Los Andes, Chile. I went to a school called Humberto Casarino where I was until 6th grade and later completed all my education at the Liceo Maximiliano Salas Marchán where I lived the best and worst years of my life. Humberto Casarino Liceo Maximiliano Salas Marchán I'm actually studying psychology at the University of Chile and due to the pandemic I am still in Los Andes with my parents and my two brothers that are living in Santiago, the first one working and the second one studying... And my hobbies are dancing, playing and being with my family.

Post 4: A Photography that I like

  This photograph was taken of me in July of last year when we traveled to Italy to the island of Sardegna. We went to Italy with my folk group to a very important international festival that takes place once a year in Italy. This photograph was taken by my dance partner one day when we went to see the city of Cagliari. This image shows one of the many viewpoints of that city, where you can appreciate a little of the architecture of the city. Also in one corner of the photo you can see a beach, which are very famous there. I really like this photograph because it brings me very beautiful memories of my stay in that place and of the people I met, I also went to that place to dance and represent my country, which is one of my greatest passions. (a general view of the city of Cagliari)

Post 3: What is my favorite piece of technology?~

  My favorite piece of technology is my cell phone, I remember that the first cell phone I had was when I was 10 years old and the one I have now I got it a few months ago.  I have always thought that cell phones are very useful, especially for emergencies, that is why I am almost always with my cell phone. When I started at the university I used it more to communicate with my classmates, read emails and even read some texts. I also like my cell phone to watch videos, play games or listen to music and I also like to buy it covers and decorate it. My life without my cell phone would be complicated principally for the communication and it would also be a little boring.