Ir al contenido principal

Post 1: A country you would like to visit

One of the countries that I dream of visiting is Japan, it has always caught my attention because it is a country with a very different culture from mine and I love that and I also  I like the folkloric and mythological part of Japan.

As far as I know Japan is a country that has a big number of people, tourist variety and is very advanced in the technology, it is a very traditional, conservative country and people are very respectful, it is also one of the countries in the world with more mythological folklore where there are many interesting legends.

I would like to do many things in Japan, I would play video games, I would buy anime and manga, I would visit the great temples, I would love to dress like a geisha and I also I love their food and I would like to taste all of them.

If I was given a good opportunity to live in Japan I would do it without thinking twice, I hope one day I could visit all those beautiful places and participate in those incredible festivities.


Comentarios

  1. Hi maria jose, I think Japan is a beautiful country, I would also like to visit it, I hope you can do it! n.n <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Mariajosé! Japan is a very beautiful country and has a very interesting culture, I would like to visit Japan too, I really expect you can visit Japan!! Xoxo <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I just noticed that you love the country, I wish you the best in the world. fulfill your dreams.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: My Autobiography

    Hello everyone! my name is Mariajosé Díaz and I was born on December 05 of 2001 in Los Andes, Chile. I went to a school called Humberto Casarino where I was until 6th grade and later completed all my education at the Liceo Maximiliano Salas Marchán where I lived the best and worst years of my life. Humberto Casarino Liceo Maximiliano Salas Marchán I'm actually studying psychology at the University of Chile and due to the pandemic I am still in Los Andes with my parents and my two brothers that are living in Santiago, the first one working and the second one studying... And my hobbies are dancing, playing and being with my family.

Post 4: A Photography that I like

  This photograph was taken of me in July of last year when we traveled to Italy to the island of Sardegna. We went to Italy with my folk group to a very important international festival that takes place once a year in Italy. This photograph was taken by my dance partner one day when we went to see the city of Cagliari. This image shows one of the many viewpoints of that city, where you can appreciate a little of the architecture of the city. Also in one corner of the photo you can see a beach, which are very famous there. I really like this photograph because it brings me very beautiful memories of my stay in that place and of the people I met, I also went to that place to dance and represent my country, which is one of my greatest passions. (a general view of the city of Cagliari)

Post 3: What is my favorite piece of technology?~

  My favorite piece of technology is my cell phone, I remember that the first cell phone I had was when I was 10 years old and the one I have now I got it a few months ago.  I have always thought that cell phones are very useful, especially for emergencies, that is why I am almost always with my cell phone. When I started at the university I used it more to communicate with my classmates, read emails and even read some texts. I also like my cell phone to watch videos, play games or listen to music and I also like to buy it covers and decorate it. My life without my cell phone would be complicated principally for the communication and it would also be a little boring.